Spoon

..SSR..

Ehh, still. I felt like speaking up.

...and I'm REALLY bored. And I post whore when I'm bored.

But yeah, I would bet anything that anyone on here knows that Acura does not exist in Japan and is a Honda company.

When there are people posting about Integras having the H on the valve cover, that becomes questionable lol. If they don't know it yet, then I guess they will now or soon if they stick around.

no were not arguing im juststating there is no acura in japan , just like there is no lexus

not that it matters, cause I know where you are trying to go with this statement...but maybe you should re-state that: http://lexus.jp/ they moved out there in 2005. Acura and Infiniti will make their Japanese debut in 2008.:-"

The spoon fit has only about 10 more hp than a stock fit. But it ran like a waaayyy better time on the track.

sonny - i dont think a fit would be in the same class as a supra.

like i said, their not building all out race cars. spoon races endurance type races.

Spoon makes parts, fabricate roll cages, fabricate suspension/chassis bits, build engines and transmissions, build full race cars, and tune the cars (suspension) out on track.

Other than the above, which is what they offer to the public, they also have their own race team to demonstrate their work.

Spoon stuff is cheap. It's the US dealers that rip everyone off. I have a customer and member on my crew who is in the Air Force and got some Toda, Mugen, and Spoon stuff dirt cheap for his ITR while he was in Japan.

Archived