Spoon

..SSR..

Ok here it goes without google:

One thing they do is make racecars. The spoon racing team has an RSX. They also make performance parts for Hondas. Mostly JDM sh!t because they're a japanese company. Idk that's about all I know. I'm a n00b.

i dont really know either and i didnt feel lik googling cuz my comp is being slow and gay. but they make performance parts for hondas and they also build cars to run for endurance. i read somewhere that they ripp people off though, idk where i read that.

soon dont make parts for any other car manufacturer beside HONDA nothing for acura just HONDA.. it's a racing development designed for honda tuning, racing , and high rated track use.

The only other HONDA manufacturer is MUGEN

dude acura is made by honda.. and last i knew they did make parts for the b18's which last i knew were in the integra's.

dude acura is made by honda.. and last i knew they did make parts for the b18's which last i knew were in the integra's.

well you both are right. because spoon is a japanese company, they didnt make parts for acura, because there is no such thing as acura in japan. acura is under honda, which is why they make parts for b18's.

far as i know its a raceteam as well. i dont know how many parts they make , but they race cars in japan. only thing ive seen with spoonsports written on it were valve covers , and decals. nothing major.

spoon isnt all about making monster hp, they focus more on building an all out track car. they have limits to how far they can go because of certain regulations, i think the spoon dc5 type r only dyno'd around 212hp to the wheels.

i think i read an article of a stock S2000 vs an all out Spoon or Mugen S2000 and the stock one killed the jdm tight one in the road coarse, accelleration, and braking....hmmmm

thats beause spoon i designs a car that will show really good endurance. i think spoon dose a fit, and this is why you see the lil 100 hp fit running with like supras and w/e they race.

i bet you if you went to japan and asked for an acura they'd look at you funny there is no acura in japan. and i believe the GSR has honda on the valve cover...

Are you guys seriously having a debate on whether Spoon makes parts for Acuras? And whether Acuras are Hondas? :rolleyes:

Acura is the "luxury" brand of Honda. No, it does not exist in Japan. It's a Honda Integra in Japan, etc.

Yes, Spoon makes parts for what is our Acura line (as does Mugen). Read: for what is our Acura line, which is still a part of the Honda line in Japan.

Yes, your Acura is going to have a Honda emblem stamped on the valve cover, and you'll see it on your window glass as well.

We're not really "arguing". We're more like agreeing with a lot of posts.

A debate isn't necessarily an argument... and I don't think my post was directed to you, unless you feel it was.

Archived