Purty pictures

brownsugar

post-31-1042273807.jpg

That's me in the front with the cuba hat on... the chic is my #1 girl and the other guy is my bro... on our way to a snowboarding trip... I'll put up a better one when I get back to a normal state

well here's a better one of me... for some strange reason I'm always the one behind the camera so I don't have many pics of myself, DD do you have any good pics of me? I got a couple perfect ones that you would consider posting here :D

post-31-1045640868.jpg

well here's a better one of me... for some strange reason I'm always the one behind the camera so I don't have many pics of myself, DD do you have any good pics of me? I got a couple perfect ones that you would consider posting here :D

i'm always the one behind the camera too, be it photography or film :crazy:

Guest QbanHonda

I still haven't figured out how to download a pic and post it on here but I tried to just copy it and it wouldn't let me. so i guess i will keep on trying

girls always think they're fat/ugly/ect ect when in actuallity they usually are not just my $.02

oh and trust me sweety he isnt thinking that at all :D

nope. reasons for that is: a. no self-esteem; b. want attention... :crazy:

Archived