Tein's Installed

Drew

i think accords come with that. i think its called like "electronic dampening" or something. ddrew, once you drop it to the height that you like, keep it there and get an alignment for that certain height. if you dont, you'll be wearing out your tires fast :) POST PICS!

:bow: Drew

Ok, so it's dropped like around 2" I believe. I should of measured the stock height. Once I get my rims on in the next month, I will adjust the height to where I want it and then get an alignment. I probably need to install a camber kit too but I'll worry about that later.

Mine has the damping adjustment but not the electronic one. I don't think they make the electronic damping for my specific car. I know a guy who got that setup this week also for his Civic hatch and cost him like 2K for the whole thing, but it's sweet. Mine I just have to pop the hood and adjust it real quick. I don't believe they make the kit to adjust the height, just the damping.

I paid 1K for my Teins.

It was quite a change when I had them put in. I've never driven a car that was dropped or had tight suspension. It is taking me a little while to get used to it. I've already hit the front underside 3 times and heard my exhaust scrape once. I'm sure I will learn real quick about that.

The springs are actually black and the rest is green. When you look under the fender, all you can see are the springs pretty much so it just looks black. I guess when I get my 17" rims on, you will be able to see more green. I don't mind though.

Pics maybe this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I can totally understnad your reaction to the stiffness. I got me some Spoon Sports Non-Adjustable suspension dampers. Dayum! 2.2 in front and 1.7 in back, but man o man was it stiff at first. I was actually worried it was too stiff since I had never ridden in a modded car before. Mine are in my avatar.... :D

Archived