ATTN: Juiced_RL

hey bro, i found this pic of the red/clear tails. i think these might be JDM tails for the RL but the owner of this pic told me that when he had the 97 RL, he could not find red/clear-JDM tails but now that he got the 99RL, he bought the 03 RL tails and placed it on his 99. you should buy the 03 tails bro. it looks clean

229283_22_full.jpe

Yeah the JDM's for my body are the same but I think I found a aftermarket Red/Clear for my car. I think it would be pretty easy to put the 03' tails in my car since the new front end bolts on and the tails are the same shape i would just haveto cut the bumper down.

Here is a pic of the trunk from today now it is off to get painted.

http://fiberglassbox.com/trunkprimeshave.jpg

i thought you were supposed to have your tags displayed ALL the time. i thought the motorized plate thing was for show cars that also drive on the street so that at the show they dont have to have their tag out. am i wrong? is "hiding" your tag with motorized flip down thing legal?

I'm sure it's illegal...it's like driving around with no plates. Just like those plastic plate cover things that are "invisible" to the radar or whatever, those are illegal. But people still use 'em...

I'm sure it's illegal...it's like driving around with no plates. Just like those plastic plate cover things that are "invisible" to the radar or whatever, those are illegal. But people still use 'em...

actually those are legal in utah :D

Archived