LOL! Must See!

CompactRacerX

Sing this with Eminem's "Hi My Name Is..." beat!

"Hi kids, do you like 5 inch tips? Wanna see me stick chrome fender flares over each one of my Konigs? Wanna follow me and do exactly as i did? Try NAWS and get your motor fuked up worse then my life is?

My brain's dead weight, I'm trying to get my head straight, but i can't figure out which sticker to put over my license plate. And the mechanic says "Rice Burner you's a crack head "Nu-uh" "Then why's your car dead man its wasted" Well since age 9 I've wanted an SI so i could put chrome 18's on it and make it run 16.9's. Got pissed off and ripped all my honda emblems off, And replaced them with "R" badges so people know im not soft. I smoke a big bowl of chron, and lay in my lawn, for longer then it took me to put my altezzas on. "Come here bastard" "Dude, wait a minute thats a viper dawg!" I don't give a fuk, i'll just fly by and put my hazards on!"

anybody like the new eminem song, "superman"? i like it!! i also like the new 50 cent song :) "go go go go shawty, ish your birthday...we go'on party like ish your birthday" :D

that's the new single off it now? i don't listen to the radio and avoid mtv, so i've no idea, but that was always my favorite song on the album :crazy:

i have unfortunately heard that 50 cent song and thought it was the lamest thing i had heard that day. i just can't get into music like that, it's so boring and the lyrics were just ridiculous. ugh.

I am not a fan of 50 cent, and that song is prolly the most annoying song on the radio right now. Usually, I'm annoyed by songs that are overplayed. But it's that damn first line that TL quoted that makes me hate that song. And the rest of his songs sound the same...bitch bitch bitch.

dude no. 50 cent is just like a younger tupac. he raps about what happens on the streets and in teh REAL WORLD. but the eminem crap is funny im gona record that and make eminem say it. thatll be funny. "Go Shawty its ya Birfday, we gon' party like its ya Birfday." what is everyones personal favorite Rap Label.

mine are:

Disturbing Tha Peace

Death Row Records

Cash Money

The New No Limit

Murder Inc (depends on song)

NOBODY will ever be like tupac! he was and still is the man in my eyes. by the way, anybody like "thug mansion"?

favorite label:

cash money

no limit

i hate murder inc b/c i hate ja rule lol i hate that foo with a passion. hes like a wannabe DMX and i HATE it when he sings!!...add that to my pet peeve. his voice is annoying and should not be used to sing. he should just stick to rapping.

Sing this with Eminem's "Hi My Name Is..." beat!

"Hi kids, do you like 5 inch tips? Wanna see me stick chrome fender flares over each one of my Konigs? Wanna follow me and do exactly as i did? Try NAWS and get your motor fuked up worse then my life is?

My brain's dead weight, I'm trying to get my head straight, but i can't figure out which sticker to put over my license plate. And the mechanic says "Rice Burner you's a crack head "Nu-uh" "Then why's your car dead man its wasted" Well since age 9 I've wanted an SI so i could put chrome 18's on it and make it run 16.9's. Got pissed off and ripped all my honda emblems off, And replaced them with "R" badges so people know im not soft. I smoke a big bowl of chron, and lay in my lawn, for longer then it took me to put my altezzas on. "Come here bastard" "Dude, wait a minute thats a viper dawg!" I don't give a fuk, i'll just fly by and put my hazards on!"

This is the TOTAL RICER SONG!!!!!

I'm glad I'm not a RICER!!!!!!

Archived