painting a car with a roller

antballer02

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh dear. you know, another cool thing about this, is if you really wanted to, you could paint your car every six months. cuz from what it seems, it seems like it prolly would only take you a couple hours to do this, and let it dry over night.

i'm trying to start stripping the paint off the car next wednesday night and buying the supplies....

i have a 4 1/2 day weekend then so hopefully i can get a few coats on... should work out, but that's the same weekend the trans swap is goin down.

Good link, Hung.

That thread got way off topic all the time and font was tiny. It took me forever to read through it. Also he never got to buff/polish it so I don't know how it'll end up.

Looks like I'll be doing this, though. For shizzle. Lots of work, but way cheap and mine deffo needs it.

I'm still trying to figure out if i want to start stripping my car down this wednesday....or just take one step at a time: pick up GSR head wednesday, get trans installed saturday, then save for rest of ls vtec parts....hmmmm opinions?

Archived