neighbors skyline

EGRacer

i wish i had photoshop......... :mad:

then i could write my name on my car and say its mine!! ahha 10second all moto crx hf 87 1.5L D16Y8

The wonders of KAZAA :D That's where I found my Photoshop. Tons of fun, although I'm still no pro when it comes to chopping.

HOLD UP!

HAHA...lookie what I found...

fcacf8bd.jpg

Hmmmm...nice photoshop job?:ninja:

buddysol found da fake. that is the only fake. that was hte original car he was going to buy but then they owner of the dealship sold hte car so he bought the other one he had. thats why da rims be different. that and not ALL vpsecs have the scoop on teh hood. but most do just depends on teh car. but yea photoshop can do wonders even though im a beginner and it shows

can one of you hook it up with photoshop.... please!!!

Hmmm...don't have Kazaa? Or it'd just take to long with Kazaa?

none of the vspecs have the hood vent, only the vspecII's have the hood vent

Hmmm, yah the only reason I asked the question was cause the first pic didn't have a vent, but FlooredBlazer said it was a VSPEC II. Anyhow, thanks for the clarification.

can one of you hook it up with photoshop.... please!!!

Hmmm...don't have Kazaa? Or it'd just take to long with Kazaa?

people on kazaa are faggs... sometimes..cuz everytime im almost done with what im bout to download they always cancel it....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 4 weeks later...

Archived