Post pics of your EG6!!

mycarsux

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forght to mention when it was dynoed it didn't have the exhaust or test pipe, prolly wouldn't make a big difference though. Im hoping for around 215-220 WHP this time along because I am also running Hondata S300 now.

Chubs, unless you corner weighted your car, it's more like 3400-3500 lbs. Dry weight is bogus.

4G's barely stay below 3,000.

The stg. 3's must idle like a champ. Any vids? Also, EMP, Lude's with minor work usually break into the low 14's, and with 215 whp, I'm pretty confident that 13.8 is the right time. With a good driver, it's capable of a solid 14.9 or 15.0. At 180 whp, 14.6-14.7, 200 whp, 14.1-14.2, 215 whp, 13.7-13.8.

My AT H23 runs mid 15's... haha.. nothing to be proud of.

BTW-- 178 or 160 is waaay off. 178 is roughly equal to 210 flywheel horsepower, or 50 over stock. 160 is still 35ish hp over stock. Just for minor headwork and exhaust untuned?

.... skepticism is boiling..

This thread has so much B.S. in it. I am losing respect for members just reading it.

Stock B16 = 130ish whp. On mustang dyno = 120-125ish whp.

Stock H22 = 165-170ish whp.

Chubs, if you have all of that right now, why would you waste all of that money going turbo. Just get headwork, RMF header, and tranny and you'll be faster.

Archived