Post pics of your EG6!!

mycarsux

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol ok man. I'm sorry but you know I normally back you up, but man the SI in it's prime won't run that time. My buddy's 2006 SI might, but not your stock ass SUV I mean civic.

You know Im just giving you a hard time on the SUV thing, but not on the 14's part. That's pure B.S.

i had it tracked at an airport in town, im not fully sure about if it was 1/4 mile or not, we tried to measure it.. probably was between 1/5 and 1/4. 14.977.

so i probably got a mid 15.

(its my dad's airport, he owns it)

and it was dynoed at Mainstream performance in atlanta georgia.

no need for lies

Its not a lie, I ran a 13.8, I have the timeslip somewhere if I find it I will scan it onto my computer. Why would you call me out saying im lying when you dont even know what I have ?

i just found it hard to believe you took 2 seconds off that without any major engine work.

But thats the thing, I do have "some" major engine work, I have an Apexi N1 cat back, test pipe, AEM short ram intake, BDL cams, Greddy timing belt and balancer belt, Skunk2 IM and Skunk2 70mm TB, Crower stage 3 all motor cams, Crower valve springs and retainers, Chipped P28 to run an H22 VTEC set at 5200, tuned on Hondata s300, Exedy stage 2 clutch. Well I guess it isn't that major.

its so heavy though..

i would have done things different in your engine mods.

Try 2954lbs, and every bit of it would eat up your little Cliche SI.

And I dont care if you would have done things different, it isn't your car, thats why I didn't ask you how to build my engine.

chubs have you had your car on the dyno with all of those mods?

I had it dynoed without the Crowers, it put out 169 HP and and 134 TQ to the wheels, im estimating around a 10-15 HP gain with the Crowers, valve springs and retainers.

The stock HP on the JDM H22a (what I have) is 200hp, not sure what it is to the wheels though.

i got on the dyno after a mustang and i got 178 with minor headwork and boltons minus header and exhaust.

178HP or 178WHP..

usually lose about 20 % to the wheels on a dyno.

You didn't answer my question..

how come yours is 30 less than that? i know its different from the crank to the wheels, but it shouldnt be that much.

Not sure, dyno's arn't always so acurate, im taking it the Raceline in 2 weeks and having it dynoed on a Mustang dyno (for those of you who know what it is), I will post the dyno sheets.

Archived