I Just Bought A 02 Escalade On Dub

TLontheDL

you guys ever heard of mini z from kyosho'?

well my lil bro has one, it hits 12s not quarter mile i mean it gose up to 12 mph, now since he modified everthing its speed now is around almost 40mph!! and hes going faster too!! its basically a 6 inch toy car

crazy its running off of niHM batterys 4 of the 1.2volts high output!!

Dang. How do you control that thing...hahaha, knowing me I'd run off into a wall or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

funnie.. he once drove in the street and a soccer mom suv almost crush it... :laugh:

modified everthing its speed now is around almost 40mph

damn what did he do? i was lookin at buying a kyosho mini-z and was curious as to the upgrades he did. 40mph out of a 6in remote car would be pretty damn fun... and for that matter funny

if your looking into buying a mini-z....DON'T. instead i would go for the micro rs4 because its just a tad bit bigger, and its all wheel drive. i had a friend with a mini-z and that thing was hard to control stock..but the micro rs4's are a lot easier due to the awd. and they have just as many, if not more mod's available for it.

edit: and also, if you want more info on stuff go here: Tower Hobbies

if your looking into buying a mini-z....DON'T. instead i would go for the micro rs4 because its just a tad bit bigger, and its all wheel drive. i had a friend with a mini-z and that thing was hard to control stock..but the micro rs4's are a lot easier due to the awd. and they have just as many, if not more mod's available for it.

edit: and also, if you want more info on stuff go here: Tower Hobbies

well, having a six inch r/c car is coolder then an RS4 and its 12mph out of the box stock, battery powered!!

no, its actually a lot more than $100. you also have to buy a speed control, modified motor, better nimh batteries, and radio gear. grand total about 250-400+ depending on what you get.

hey..i have over half a grand in my tc3. its all in what you love, but now i want to sell it to fund the honda.

yea my buddy has invested quite a bit in his traxxx (?sp) he's got an upgraded motor, and full carbon fiber frame its pretty cool, but his brothers rs4 nitro whoops the crap out of it stock.... then again it is an off road r/c.

*edit* not to mention every suspention part you can buy for the traxxx

no, its actually a lot more than $100.  you also have to buy a speed control, modified motor, better nimh batteries, and radio gear.  grand total about 250-400+ depending on what you get. 

hey..i have over half a grand in my tc3.  its all in what you love, but now i want to sell it to fund the honda.

yea, my lil bro invested alot on his miniZ, you ever heard of that chip you sawder on yourself so miniZs can handle better motors without frying the computer crap? well my lil bro has it, and basically you sawder one on top another like this kinda

|chip||chip| - - |chip||chip |

|___||___| - - |___||___|

micro chips over chips, its kinda lika radator... in a way, and my lil bro(age14)has like 30 chips, more info on http://mini-zracer.com/ he gose on that forum..

sorry bout jackin your thread TL....... :laugh:

its traxxas. and the one that goes 60mph out of the box ready to run is the nitro 4-tec. all wheel drive sedan, its pretty nice if you can keep it from falling apart. traxxas isn't the best.

my tc3's got a full carbon fiber chassis, a-arms, batter holder, etc. these little cars are soooooo high tech its not even funny.

k i'm lookin into wasting some money on a r/c car instead of somethin for my real car, but anyway, i dont want a nitro, and i really like the micro or the mini z. what can be done to each and which would be better, i dont think ill ever run it outside.

its traxxas.  and the one that goes 60mph out of the box ready to run is the nitro 4-tec.  all wheel drive sedan, its pretty nice if you can keep it from falling apart.  traxxas isn't the best.

my tc3's got a full carbon fiber chassis, a-arms, batter holder, etc.  these little cars are soooooo high tech its not even funny.

okay........... dont have to get up in my face, and all technical on my candy ass geez :laugh:

sorry vtracer, i didn't mean to seem like i was getting in your face. lol. :)

and s14. i would say if you going to run it inside your house you need to take into consideration what type of flooring you have. so, what do you have? my house has all wood flooring in it, no carpet at all, so i opted for the micro rs4 since it is all wheel drive and it was easy to control on the slick surface. i also have a porch pretty much all the way around my house that it performed pretty well on, aswell as performing well in parking lots. however, my friends mini-z would spin out SOOOOO easily on my floor it wasn't even funny. plus the mini-z is a lot slower.

the micro comes with a body that you have to cut out (its lexan) and you have to paint it. you can just use regular spray touch up paint that you can buy at your local automotive store (like pep boyz). whatever color you want. you can tape off designs to make it look cool with masking tape, and it should come with stick on window masks so that you don't get paint on the windows either. your going to have to put the car together, but if you've done stuff under the hood of a real car then this should be no problem at all. you will probably also need to do some soldering, well...actually...no you don't. not with the micro or mini-z. thats only for the bigger cars. my bad.

ummm...any questions about anything? and if you need help with the car then just pm me and i'll be happy to assist. :)

micro chips over chips, its kinda lika radator... in a way, and my lil bro(age14)has like 30 chips, more info on http://mini-zracer.com/ he gose on that forum..

i dont know how to explain.. chips over chips, some of you might not understand what i mean.. so heres some pics for this mini z upgrade....

fet26.jpg

fet18.jpg

fet15.jpg

i hope this can make you understand better about this.. all it dose is .. it makes your car handle better motors without frying it dead, so you can reach faster, like 3 times faster, its possible and its been done..

my lil bro is half way with the chip mod thingy..

Archived