I'm Getting A Element.........

I have just made up my mind on a new car, and I am gonna get the new Honda Element! I am still gonna keep my CRX, but I won't be driving it for a while, due to the long rebuilding process. I want to make it one hell of a street demon, and I needed to buy a new car for my standard point A to point B travel. I am going to pick it up in 2 weeks, and I am really exited about it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

noooooooooo thats not how i planned you to do things, i say you save your drug money... i mean money and get that ls-vtec head or b20-b16 head or that h23a-h22a head swap.... grrrr your blowin all dat money on a wack ass suv!! that element is wack you cant spend that money on that car really you car i forbid you!!!! :mad: instantmessage me and we'll talk.... if your ever on.... :laugh:

there is no way that i would spend money to modify the element...and i hate the guages bleh have fun with your SEX MACHINE though. but your rex will pick up more ladies than the element :laugh:

and personally, i would have gotten a pt cruiser before i got the element. but i'd have to get the cruiser with the turbo...and i would actually upgrade that thing a little bit to make it a sleeper. i mean, who doesn't look at the pt cruiser and think "that thing is slow."

there is no way that i would spend money to modify the element...and i hate the guages bleh have fun with your SEX MACHINE though. but your rex will pick up more ladies than the element :laugh:

and personally, i would have gotten a pt cruiser before i got the element. but i'd have to get the cruiser with the turbo...and i would actually upgrade that thing a little bit to make it a sleeper. i mean, who doesn't look at the pt cruiser and think "that thing is slow."

see... see.. what did i tell you just kidding.!!!!

id rather getta element the a gay crash test rating pt-cruiser

hey, i happen to like the element! i like how the front end looks! im not too crazy about the rear but i like it.

id rather buy the pilot then the element.. in looks that oh and (IMO)

hey, i happen to like the element! i like how the front end looks! im not too crazy about the rear but i like it.

ditto" the inside seems very functional...the one that was at the local dealership didnt have aradio but that was the bare model...but my choice of suv would be the Pilot or odeysse...having kids and all

• 1 month later...

the element isnt that bad, at least its convenient with the folding seats and all. but my choice of SUV is my '93 blazer silverado that we might sell :(

Archived