what is the cheapest way for power

civic1

wtf, i was just saying that for something cheap, get a megan header. it's nice for a cheap header. if he has money, get the smsp. i didn't compare the two and say these are the best. all i did was give 2 options. one cheap, one expensive. you're the one with panties in a bunch solles. you're so fuking serious on this site, lighten up once in a while.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow thanks for the help. i already have an intake but not cold air and i dont kno if i wann get one cuz it rains a lot where i live and i dont wanna hydralock my motor. and i kno bypass valves arent 100 percent so yea. i might do a custom exhaust myself. wut do you think bout that. headers i am gonna go dc sprorts 4-2-1. again thanks and i welcome anymore help :thumbsup:

Do a search. There was just a thread about the Intakes and hydrolock myth (kind of a myth at least). Acutally that was a thread from earlier today so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

then buy a short ram in take. youll have to drive your car in a lake in order to hydrolock that crap. but yah cai, you ahve to submerge the whole filter in water before you hydrolock it. and to be honest ive never heard of anyone doing it before cept my friends dad who bought an accord with a cai and he didnt know it had a cai and what it was beyond the fact that it was a really cool looking intake. and he drove through a puddle and it spun a rod and blew a hole in the motor. so go shortram so you at least have an intake.

Unless you own an STI, then you gain serious hp from a few fairly "cheap" parts.

the best way to get cheap hp is to buy rims and tires, then tint your windows, and get some fuzzy dice, but don't cheap out on the fuzzy dice....

oh and remove your brakes, they're just added weight

i keed, i keed... :D

i did a search and i found some dc sports headers 4-2-1 and i think ima go with them. i have a short ram intake and i just got a new filter for it so yea. i wanna redo my exhaust from the catback. i also wanna get msd ignition and new cams.:thumbsup:

i gave input earlier, which was what everyone else said already. and solles was exactly right...you can't have both cheap and power. it's one or the other. but i think for what you're looking for, just get a cheap intake, a header, and an exhaust. period. that should set you straight for a while.

c'mon solles, i might have a dumbass post once in a while, but we all have our off days. i try to keep things serious and straightforward...and i try not to act like a lot of the noobs on this site.

Archived