Forum Problems

I have a question I had problem last time and all day today with this forum. I could get on it was aying it was unavailible. Well just wanted to let someone know and also to know if it just want my computer being mean huh

yeah, it happened to me too. i was pissed off that the site wasn't working. so pissed in fact that i just had to go to the mall with some friends :D

anyway...i wonder if thats why my savings card wasn't working today? i don't think thats the problem, i think my card is just f*cked up. i know i have money in the account, but i can't get it out...maybe i should try to activate it again :crazy:

man i was going thorugh withdrawals. i wanted rto go on so bad i tried evrything. thinking it was my dame cable modem. And when it came back my hubby called me to bring him some mc d's. err.... So finally i got to go on. still need time on here to make up for the time lost.And my daughter slept good today and i missed being in the forum cus of the stupid virus thing.:(

Yeah, the web hosting and forum were actually not down, but a major chunk of the Internet was down. So if you lived near where the forums are hosted, I bet you would of had access to them. They had to take a bunch of the major routers on the Internet down to reconfigure them for that Worm.

There were other websites that were down on the Internet too and depending where you lived, you may or may not have access to certain sites.

Well, we're back, so...

Yah...I was wondering, hmmm where'd the site go. First couple times I thought I was typing to fast, cause when I do that my accuracy just goes to crap. But, yah tried a couple more times and realized the site must be down.

Guest QbanHonda

Well everything relating with online was having problems. When I went to a couple banks the ATM connections werent working properly. They were taking their time to dispense the money and even the ATM Card

bank of america is still screwed up from this virus thing. at work today, whenever somebody tried to used their bank of america debit/checking card it wouldn't work. it kept spittin out code 10 - Bank Not A Member. so they had to run it through as a credit card. same thing, just no cash back, and they have to sigh for it.

it got annoying having to explain this to people...

bank of america is still screwed up from this virus thing. at work today, whenever somebody tried to used their bank of america debit/checking card it wouldn't work. it kept spittin out code 10 - Bank Not A Member. so they had to run it through as a credit card. same thing, just no cash back, and they have to sigh for it.

it got annoying having to explain this to people...

yeah and then they think it is your fault and yell at you like you did it

yeah, that and they blame it on my machine. i'm like "no...its not my machine. my machine is fine. its your card lady."

i hate it when people's credit cards get declined, or they don't have any money in their checking account and their card gets turned down...then they blame it on my machine. its not my machine...its your broke ass trying to buy groceries without any money. sometimes i just wish i could yell at the customers...but its all good. we usually keep all our anger to ourselves until the customer is gone, then turn to the bagger and discuss how stupid that customer was.

I was waiting for somebody to say something. It seemed that people were accepting my response.

No, I'm in So. Cal and the servers are in the mid west somewhere. Central time zone.

yes I was kidding...

Archived