Rear Strut Bar Question

SolLes, you got sway bars? I was kinda thinkin' of getting them eventually but to be honest I don't know too much about them. I just want as controlled a ride as possible, really.

Get an Integra Type R rear sway bar with a BSQ mounting kit. Will cost you less than $150 total and will pretty much get rid of your understeer. The type r sway bar is 22mm or 23mm (depending on the year) compared to the stock gsr being 14mm. Big difference. If you are interested in this PM me and I'll send you a link of where to get the BSQ mounting kit.

• 3 weeks later...

I have all of the bars except 2 in the trunk and I cant complain about them at all. If you have powersteering thats one thing and you probably wouldnt need them as much. But if you dont, I would recomend as many bars as possible and you'll tell the difference.

When this dude says he has "all the bars" how many bars is he talking about here? How many are there and is there a kit that just has all of them in it?

i think he means c-pillar, triangulated, and stut bars. theres also the trunk floor bar, triangulated trunk bar and the trunk wall bar, so a total of six bars in the trunk. check this em racing bars

4333tp06.jpg

Archived