ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!

90IntegraC1

1. The swap is coming with a "temporary" ecu out of the gsr, but the guys putting it in say that if i get a p28 ecu, they could tune it much better than whatever the gsr has(p72?...idk). would the p28 work on my car?

2. With the swap im getting an ACT stage 3 clutch and an Exedy Stage 3 Aluminum Flywheel....how hard is this thing gonna be to drive? i've driven srt-4's and sti's, maybe about that hard?

3. It comes with the 5-sp hydraulic tranny. Should i do the hydro-cable conversion or just leave it how it is?

help. :D

Make it hydro.

I dont know how hard it will be to drive, but it might be kinda grippy.

I would rather use the p72 ecu. Why use a p28 that has been modified to work with that motor when a p72 does it fine, and was made for that motor?

that's what i was wondering too about the ecu...but the one guy has an f22b turbo in his accord tuned so perfectly, and he has assured me 100 times that if i get my hands on the p28 he could tune it to perfection...i dunno.

FINALLY! The swap has come

next saturday...yay

Ok.

P28 can be tuned, but P72 is equally as good, and equally as easy to tune. Get the one you can actually find. Tuner Toys has the P28 for like 100.

Convert to Hydro. Make your life easier, and you'll have a better tranny.

It will be a tough clutch. The pedal will take much more to push down, but you'll get used to it. Build your calves lol. Great flywheel though. You'll love the setup man.

if you plan on running a piggy back ecu control like hondata , so on , a P28 is the way to go as rev limit and VTEC can all be adjusted. also most piggy back ecu controlers eliminate the knock sensor which is why they use P28.

Archived