More Everday Cars In Japan...

So, I was in Japan this past summer. In fact, enjoyed my first typhoon. Apparently, calling for Typhoon Parties, which I must say are pretty fun and last as long as the typhoon. So yah, other than the obligatory touristy pictures, I snapped pictures of cars around the area...ENJOY!

This is my sister's neighbor...he goes racing every night/morning...interesting guy once you get pass the language barrier...

fd8fb8bc.jpg

Outside Autobacs...that's one monster intercooler on the S14...

fd8fb8ad.jpg

Another neighbor of my sister...hmmmm...I think it's broken cause it never moved while I was there...

fd8fb873.jpg

More neighbors...

fd8fb86e.jpg

IMO, this should have been the next Previa...but Toyota gave us the Sienna...

fd8fb4dd.jpg

How often do you see rally cars in rush hour traffic?

fd8fb4d3.jpg

Another broken Skyline...saw this guy kick up a puff a smoke and just pull to the side right after...

fd8fb4a6.jpg

R32...with blue rims. Notice the "Y" in the plate...stands for "Yankee" according to some. It basically means that an American owns the car...

fd8fb03c.jpg

Another Honda...the Ascot Innova I believe...

fd8fb02d.jpg

Honda Odyssey

fd8fb022.jpg

Haha...yah, them minivans are something else. The most often fixed up minivan was the Toyota Previa. I'd see those things rolling around, lowered, neons inside and outside, strobes, and the absolute must have in a minivan: either a lava lamp or those aquariums with fake fish on the dash. But other than that...yah, they got some crazy cars...

thanks for dedicating that one pic to me...you're too kind. i love the wing on that aristo though...its a bit too big but if its a little smaller, id be awsome!! a wing like that for my car is 550 bucks excluding shipping, paint, and installation. :(

you know that one white minivan you posted? next to the skyling/g35? i think that minivan is called the exclusive but im not sure. lovely pics

thanks for dedicating that one pic to me...you're too kind.  i love the wing on that aristo though...its a bit too big but if its a little smaller, id be awsome!!  a wing like that for my car is 550 bucks excluding shipping, paint, and installation.  :(

you know that one white minivan you posted?  next to the skyling/g35?  i think that minivan is called the exclusive but im not sure.  lovely pics

Hmmm...yah, noticed you like them bling-bling luxo-cars. I forgot I had that picture of them. Yes, after my stay there I had a whole new appreciation for luxury cars. I like Aristos, both generations and the Celsiors before the current gen. (Not a big fan of the new ones...) Didn't see any Legends/RLs tho...in hiding I guess.

fd8fae86.jpg

I found this one of a Celsior. Hmmm, according to the sign I believe this thing was selling for 740,000 yen. Which means it was $7400 approx.

As for that mini-van, yah the name escapes me at the moment. I thought it was the StepWagon, but I think the StepWagon is smaller...and actually from a different manufacturer...eeks!

Archived