keepin the sol

blackdelsol

I think it sounds just fine. if I could figure out how to post video I would. all you guys are insulting my exhaust and you haven't even heard it. frackk off. its not like I can afford another one anyway.

I've heard your exhaust on a 94 Civic EX, and it sounded no different than an Apex'i N1 on a 00 Civic Si.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you never said it sounded ricy or I should buy a different one. I don't have a problem with any of your posts. I have never heard an apexi exhaust so I can't compare, but I know mine sounds the same as a skunk 2 exhaust on an h22 prelude.

aight aight. 99 and solles. I didn't feel like being specific. I don't see anything wrong with it.

edit: yea it sounds a lot like that civic. a little deeper I think, but about the same.

you never said it sounded ricy or I should buy a different one. I don't have a problem with any of your posts. I have never heard an apexi exhaust so I can't compare, but I know mine sounds the same as a skunk 2 exhaust on an h22 prelude.

I think this was to me? I can't tell if it's negative or not lol. Anyway, if it is to me, no I never said it sounds ricey or that you should buy a different one. I prefer quieter exhausts these days, especially for myself since it draws less attention from both cops and ricers.

My sister had the S2 on her old EX, and her ex had the N1 on his Si, so I'd hear them together often enough.

lol yea I was just trying to clarify that I wasn't pissed at you, just solLes and 99- it just bugs me when people whine about stuff they don't know about. whatever, i don't care what other people think of my exhaust, as long as I like it that's all that matters. lol.

actually a lot more ricers drive civics than drive del Sols. I assume you are calling me a ricer? I got an exhaust that gives as good of power gains as tanabe or greddy and it is made by a reputable brand. I dont have a body kit or shiny wheels, or a tsudo catback off of ebay. you don't like my exhaust? fine. you don't have to hear it. you've probably never heard it on a DOHC motor. I also have a header, that changes the way it sounds. just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to preach to me about it.

hmm... john- your a member, not a mod. you don't like this thread, don't read it.

99- aight. you don't like it, I do. we can leave it at that I guess.

as solLes said... anyway, the audio setup should be done by friday if all the parts arrive. fiberglassed the box today. its way lighter than a solid particle board box.

I have to say, BDS, that was a much more childish response than I expected from you. I expect some amount of foolishness from 99CivicSi99 but I had come to see you as more level headed. Are you sure you really want to defend your little tiff here?

I thought your earlier comment was directed towards me, and I have nothing against you so I was like wtf? but I guess I didn't notice the other posts in there. my bad, but how was that post childish?

I have to say, BDS, that was a much more childish response than I expected from you. I expect some amount of foolishness from 99CivicSi99 but I had come to see you as more level headed. Are you sure you really want to defend your little tiff here?

Why the fawk are you puttin me down all the time for.. what i do to you?

I dunno. "If you don't like it, don't read it." It just reminds me of something a kid would so. Don't worry about it, though, cuz things didn't really get out of hand like they usually do on these forums. You're a good guy on here. I just read two of your posts in the del sol section and I could have very easily typed "Me too," in response without qualification.

Haha. I'm not puttin' you down "all the time." You're just all over the place on here with some of the things you say. I don't have anything against you or anything. You're just not what I would call "reserved."

Edit: By the way, this is to 99CivicSi99 in case that is unclear.

i think i've only stated my opinon on 1-2 threads that did not ask for opinons

lol. whatever. yea solLes, he prolly gets that from you. I don't really care. post your opinion all you want.

Yeah, man. What are message boards for if not opinions (facts too, but opinions should deffo be a part of it)?

Like I said, I don't have a problem with it, or you. It's just an undeniable reality.

Archived