91 CIVIC 96 FRONT CONVERSION

ZACH_69

I JUST BOUGHT A 91 CIVIC HATCH AND I GOT A 96 HOOD,FENDERS,LIGHTS AND A RADIATOR SUPPORT

HAS ANY ONE DONE THIS CONVERSION BEFORE AND IF YOU HAVE CAN YOU GIVE ME A DISCRIPTION ON WHAT YOU HAD TO DO

THANKS

I'm sure it has been done before, but I don't think anyone on this forum has it done. You're better off searching Google on this one.

I JUST BOUGHT A 91 CIVIC HATCH AND I GOT A 96 HOOD,FENDERS,LIGHTS AND A RADIATOR SUPPORT

HAS ANY ONE DONE THIS CONVERSION BEFORE AND IF YOU HAVE CAN YOU GIVE ME A DISCRIPTION ON WHAT YOU HAD TO DO

THANKS

Never seen the conversion done... I say go for it....A friend of mine did a 99-00 civic si front end conversion on a 93 hatch.... All I kno about that project was that he had to use half of the old crap and the new crap.....Meaning save your old front end...You might still need it

• 2 weeks later...

THATS COOL BUT IM NOT DONE AS OF YET CURENTLY IM WORKING ON AIR CYLINDERS FOR IT IM HOPING TO LAY PINCH WELDS [WITH A HOLE LOT OF CUTTING] IM GOING TO FINISH THE BODY WORK IN MY NEXT SHOP FASE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS

you know what i seen looked awsome the other day , a guy had a acura 1.6EL front end on a 98 hatch civic. i gotta say it looked really cool. actually heres a pic:

EL.jpg

Looks just as I would expect it. No offense but it doesn't flow at all. You've got a rounded style front end on a squared style car.

Agreed, that and the fact that the front end looks huge compared to the rest of the hatch.

Archived