Some boost for ya'. Guess the numbers.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a fukin figure of speech! there are things that are out of his reach, and can't do at his house....mainly everything that you just mentioned. See here i'll do a few....ssr I bet you haven't ever ground your own custom cams have you? (thats a HUGE part of engine design isn't it....) have you every cryo'd your own parts? I bet you shot peen your con-rods and other parts too at your shop right? Ceramic coated your own custom header....prolly just did that the other day right? On a daily basis you balance your cranks, rods, and pistons to somewhere around .1 grams....i'm sure.

See there are things just out of your reach too that you haven't/can't do.

a quick somewhat off topic question.

how do you control the amount of boost a turbocharger creates. lets say i want to turbocharge my car, how do i keep it at a psi my motor can handle instead of blowing it up like a schmuck

Dude, start your own thread. Don't hi-jack. Way to ruin one of the better arguments we have ahd that has any intelligence involved.

I've done all of those. There is only 1 shop in the country that does all that on their own. I mean that he has built a plated and offset bore D16. He obviously hasn't.

Yes, I've had custom cams ground for engines I've built. Ceramic coating? lmao. Thats why I had my header made out of stainless.

Cranks have never had to be balanced. I do the balancing of pistons and rods in-house. Nothing is out of my reach.

I never said you have to do it all YOURSELF. I asked if he has built an engine with the setup I listed.

I am a dealer for Rocket Motorsports. Whenever I need a cam ground, it is done the next day. I don't shot peen. No reason to.

as for your turbo questions , youve got to be kidding right? whats a wastegate , hahahaha your fukin hilarious dude. little difference in terminology now he thinks im stupid.

how about superchargers? do you know how to keep a supercharger from overboosting SSR?? same question you asked but for a supecharger.

Archived