Rim ?s

wow thats all? what u mean?

Enkei's are hardly the best wheels ever made. They're alright, but there are many more wheels of higher quality.

Why because Enkei aren't cool JDM TITE YO?

Dude, you have ADR wheels it looks like. They are in the same class as Enkei and not even close to the class of Mugen or Spoon or Work. So why would you make the bleh face? Your car = bleh then?

Dude, you have ADR wheels it looks like. They are in the same class as Enkei and not even close to the class of Mugen or Spoon or Work. So why would you make the bleh face? Your car = bleh then?

I liked the Enkei's a friend had on his old RX-7, probably because they're similar in design to the Gram Lights.

No b/c my wheels were a gift to me, i didnt get to pick them out. I dont care about my car being all JDM i just put stuff on my car what i like. not jus b/c its JDM

Hey hey hey! I happen to have Enkei wheels, so enough of the hating.

Actually, I don't like em that much.. so go ahead..

But before you do, check out the site.. the non-flashy ones really aren't bad.

Enkei makes some nice lightweight wheels now and there quality is great for the price. I'd rather have lightweight enkei's than a set of rota's. Everybody has rota's. Enkei's would be a "little" different at least.

Archived