Mugen engines

Disturbed

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. Good information here so I hope you all can assist me. I have a 1994 Del Sol that I am going to try and sell. It has a Mugen Engine. Did Honda make two different types of engines for the Del Sol? (V-TEC and Mugen) What are the differences? Is one better than the other?

Thanks

Deer036.jpg

Deer038.jpg

There are three different engines per generation of del Sol.

That may be a genuine Mugen valve cover, or it could be one of the much cheaper replicas.

Check your engine code to find out what you have. It's stamped on the block near the header. Look over on the left-hand side.

that had no relevence to anything.

gsr blades are kind of a stupid upgrade imo because if you're gonna spend money on new wheels you might as well get nice ones. I dont' mind them though.

you find where you can buy any kind of 16 or 17in aftermarket wheel for $100, because i can get blades with tires here for $100-$150 for a set... to me that is the best thing to buy for your car if it is lowered, i mean 17's on a Sol with a 2.5 or 3in drop and the tires rub badly... Id just go with the Honda/Acura stock wheels most preferabblly the GSR blades...

I would take my wheels over gsr blades, I have never seen gsr wheels that cheap, but if you can get them that cheap, then why do you have aftermarked wheels on you car, if you are claiming that the car in your sig is your car. and 17s are too big for a sol

Right on.

My wheels are sweet. 14's and slammed. Camber kits are worth the money IMO.

And if you can get blades for 100, then that's a good deal, but they rarely look good IMO. I normally don't like putting OEM wheels on a car they didn't come on ... in most cases. I hate Fat 5's, Blades, and LS Mesh's. I like the Type S wheels and the 2005 Civic wheels.

Archived