Seats ??

Chubs

Alright a guy I know is parting out is some of the crap on his Prelude before he sells it, im going tomorrow to pick up the VIS OEM carbon fiber hood, but he also said I can trade him my OEM black suade seats for his Prelude seats that are black leather with white middles. I am still continplating if I should do this, I love the way they look but they are only the front seats and not the back, so it wouldn't match at all. Let me know if you guys think I should do it.

Heres a pic of the actual seats, they were in his car at the time.

832135_18_full.jpg

Heres a pic of the hood im picking up also.

832135_22_full.jpg

Here they are :D

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

And here's a pic of my new VIS OEM carbon fiber hood. Got it for a GREAT deal, 200$$.

DSCF0001.jpg

EDIT: Sorry pics are a little dark.

youre a dork. thats cool. looks nice though. the seats in my itr are the only things i havent swapped out yet. i want a pair of bride seats but they cost bank. i was thinking of just buying the material and do a custom thing like that. turtle wax, huh? does it work good?

Yeah it works really good on the leather, its made for cleaning and protecting it. I also wanted a set of bride seats, but when I found out how much they were I took a different route.

i dont know about in the states , but here in canada , our Se(your Ls) integras came with nothing but B18B1 and seats. than our Gs came with leather , sunroof , still B18B1. than our GSR came with the C1 and sunroof and fully loaded but no leather???i dont understand this but its true. GSR up till 99 came with no leather but the step down Gs did. GAYNESS

Archived