What should I do 1st

civic_crazy91

depending on what your rims you have look like , if there still mint , than lower it it will only cost you couple hundred bucks to totally change look of your car. than go for rims. car will still handle very well on stock rims and tires when lowered. very well. exhaust is cheap too really , get yourself a muffler and tip(whatever brand you like and can afford) and get a muffler shop to weld it on for you. cheaper than buyin a whole axle back setup and its the same dam thing. remeber save money wherever you can. im puttin a 2.5 inch exhaust on my car soon and im getting it all bent out of stainless by a buddy that works at an exhaust shop. wayyy cheaper. do you really need a polished exhaust? whats the point its gonna stay polished for like no time at all. im goin with what lasts , not with whats shiny. and so yas know , pretty much 90% of exhaust shops now have mandrel pipe benders , just like the aftermarket companies like to advertise about like its somin special. in fact its nothing special , its what they do now anyways. the days of crinklely exhaust bends are over , lol.

+1 to the Mandrel bending.

I agree with making one yourself, but in order for it to be a decent setup, or better than a reputable brand, it will take a little time to make. It's not just piping Cranny, If you want to believe that then fine, but I'll put money that a dyno would show you otherwise.

it is dude i swear. thats why i always say victims of the consumer world. theres no difference other than how shiny it is. and you say dyno will prove otherwise , well when were talkin about the maybe 6 horses(lol) that hel gain from puttin a better pipe on it , lol , maybe theres a .5 horse difference you know , lol. is that worth payin 600 bucks for instead of a couple hundred? i think not. and for the record id bet there would be no difference. it would take any muffler shop oh about an hour to bend and install a full exhaust on your car. bring your muffler and cat or whatever you want in line with you .

That is seriously one of the most ignorant comments you have ever made. Companies aren't scamming anyone. Why else would they spend tens of thousands of dollars annually in R&D for newer products? I'll put money on it man. You are just being ignorant right now. Come on man, you're better than that.

IMO, the best exhausts are the custom exhausts made at muffler shops. Some of the best exhausts that I've heard have been muffler shop made. It's about $300, and I think I may get one. They can make it sound exactly how you want too....sweet.

Archived