Question.

Ben.

My boy has a completely gutted '90 CRX, with a ZC motor and tranny, cool air intake, headers and exhaust..

My question is..what would he be running in the quarter mile? And would it be enough to beat me?

He'd probably run a 15.2 or so I'd say.

You'd be close.

Oh, and he only has one header.

Uh..

I was running low fourteens and a very HIGH thirteen at the track with a set of bfgoodrich d/r's on a set of te37's..

Aaand..he popped his hood..it looked as though he had a turbo exhaust manifold for a header..just ..it was a header..

And if you're getting at it not having two headers..I apologize.. I'm so used to domestics. :mad:

We ran..and I was buslengthing him..I let off from over 100..braked to 60.. he comes hauling ass up on me.. I downshift..run back up to 100..only he's not falling behind. !!!

Which ..is whyt I was curious.

i agree. i smell bs.

I hear the vacuum like sound of ass-kissing but you don't see me going on and on about it.

And Solless, you're really one to talk, what with your 11 sec Del Slo, was it? :o Or was it twelves?

Hm. Somehow I've heard you didn't like to post clips OR slips. Odd, huh?

Haha right. Good try calling me out.

I believe I did post a dyno sheet, and oh yeah, I know more about Hondas then you ever will, so shut it before you get yourself embarassed.

Ass kissing ? No. He just knows you're lying.

Haha yeah, my D actually was in twelves before the axles broke. I'd love for you to come here and see all of the parts sitting here in my garage.

So you're saying you've forgotten more than I'll ever know, hm?

You're how old? I don't see me being embarassed yet, and even if I am..so what?

THIS BE DA INNANET, HE GOTZ DA BIG INNANET E-BALLZ CUZ HE CAN HURT SUM1'S FEELINZ ONLINE.

You sir, are a joke. Not to Honda's, but to life. That's why drunk drivers own you.

Ok.

I'm 18.

Hey VR, remember how you said I could have one free warn for anyone I want, I say I'd like to cash that in for a ban on this douchebag. The drunk comment, wasn't needed.

And second, you're hatch is slow. If you think you know anything about Honda's then you're obviously wrong, because you think your stock C5 will run 13's.

Oh, and lastly, I'm a joke ? Ok. You totally contradicted yourself about "dissing" people online. You just tried. And failed.

Ok.

I'm 18.

Hey VR, remember how you said I could have one free warn for anyone I want, I say I'd like to cash that in for a ban on this douchebag. The drunk comment, wasn't needed.

And second, you're hatch is slow. If you think you know anything about Honda's then you're obviously wrong, because you think your stock C5 will run 13's.

Oh, and lastly, I'm a joke ? Ok. You totally contradicted yourself about "dissing" people online. You just tried. And failed.

Mm, douchebag. He wants to run to mister moddy mod to get 'wittle ole me BANNED? YOU'RE funny. Really, you are. Is this what you do in life? Bet you wanted to run to that police officer and see if maybe they could ban that drunk guy that hit your car from..well..life, maybe? Hm?

Yea, you're a whopping..year and a month older than I am. That's great, guy. Really great. I guess in that time you've fracked up more things on your vehicle than I have. People always learn from mistakes.

And so what if I contradicted myself? You're the one going around thinking you're the God of D-series motors. God forbid some kid wanting to boost anything other than some crapty single-cam motor.

And, also..yea, I'm still learning about Honda's, learning just like you had to so that you could accumulate your "vast amount of knowledge, unmatchable to most 16 and 17 year olds." But again, so what?

Haha right. I don't think you could ever know as much as me. I, of course, am still learning, but still have a lot of knowledge actually. Enough to tell you your stock ass C5 runs 14's best.

Oh and another thing ... crapty D series? Ok, that sealed it guys. I am definitely making another D. I was going to go GSR, but nah, just to show these type of people that our SOHC isn't so crapty.

And did I ever say I was God of D series ? No, but how many people asked me questions ? Tons. How many did I answer ? Tons. How much do I know about the D series ? Tons.

Shut it.

And really, you're showing lots of insecurities and immaturity when it comes to the Drunk thing. Well done.

Archived