Batman Seats, Seat Covers??

Ballinfrogs

This is true. I dunno -- I always thought it was kinda lame that he was just an angry dude with money, though. Then again, the batmobile is pretty bad-ass. And the new batman movie ran rings around the spiderman movies. But, Spiderman's unfortunate dual-existence, combined with his selfless, guilt-driven heroism cries out to me. Actually, come to think of it... they're pretty similar. How mind-bending and evocative...

Yeah, I have no idea where that all came from. Maybe I need to get off my ass and do something. My car has so much work to be done on it -- it sucks that I have to wait for a chance to do it, and that won't come till mid-May when I'm out of classes.

Same with me. Dents, old paint, worn struts, stock engine. Still, it's a sol, and I'm gonna start fixing/modding this summer.

97accordjdm, you made a lot of posts last night around the same time I did. Bored? Also, your avatar is only a red x to me, so if that's true to other people you should fix it.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived