A couple of pics

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sexy just lookin at pics one thing that stood out to me besides obviously awsome car man , but your wastegate has no vacuum line hooked to it. maybe im missin somin about your setup.

i do, but i am not gonna run it until o go to the track. i just run the wastegate spring, until i wanna turn it up, i'll prolly just leave the boost contorller at 18 or 19 psi, then hook it up when i go to the track and throw the high hp chip in the ecu.

yeah its pretty useless, but i cant sense not using it, plus it looks good where i have it. i will take pics, i built a little place for it, and its super stealth like. im amazing. i'll take pics soon.

well if it cycles then i guess it tells you that your 02s are wrkign correctly, but yeah its pretty stupid. it was in the car when i bought it, i may buy an oil press guage and put it where the a/f guage is, i dunno yet.

Archived