A couple of pics

here ya go, after about 4-5 hours of love, and my own 4-stage wax process the paint is once again flawless. amazing considering the shape it was in before i waxed it. here ya go everyone. new jack off material. will take some shots w/ scenic backrounds one of these days.

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice crooked IC and gay ass neuspeed badge , hahahaha. just kiddin sexy , but take some pics of what we wanna see dude , who cares about the outside really. we wanna see innards , lol. hey solles maybe he just puts an IC in his grill to fool everyone?hehe.

painting ics can be bad, i'd have to get it powdercoated. and i know about the fmic being crokked, im gonna try to fix it, cause the bumper has to come off again anyway.

the rims will go on this week prolly, those are my winter wheels. and my track wheels.

also i didnt put any engine shots cause i still gotta paint my ic pipes. but i will take some anywya.

Looks good. I like the IC pipes in black. Looks awesome on your car so if you paint them, repaint them black. I'm kinda suprised that you went with a log manifold when you're going to be pushing so much boost. You would get a lot more power out of equal length mani. I assume (based on that decision) that you're going for an as worry free a setup as possible.

Hey, in that very first pic, is that your sol across the street?

yeah thats my del sol. good eyes.

its actually a bypass valve.

why'd you go BPV and not BOV Sexyh22?

its a 1st gen dsm bov. cheap. reliable. perfect.

thanks for all the good feedback guys/.

Archived