upper strut bar

SexyH22

I have one, it is worth the little bit, but doesn't really make a huge difference. It helps eliminate body roll, but won't get rid of all of it

Not to be an ass but... I thought I would correct the info for someone who is interested in buying one...

It helps with chassis "twist", completely different from body roll.:thumbsup:

But to answer your question, in alot of cases ya it's worth it...

Some ebay/considered crap bars are better than some high priced ones, just gotta make a rational decision... If it's heavy, it's most likely stronger, if it's light and cheap, it's probably worthless, unless the company spent countless hours of electronic tensile testing and track tuning...

Also, sorry for getting technical but, ask yourself what you want your car to do... You want more over steer, understeer, less flex in the front or the rear, etc etc, then decide what suspension mods you are going to want based on that info.

Hope I helped. Good luck.

I wouldn't recommend it, seriously. If you want to dress up your engine bay for maybe a car show or something then sure. Or if you plan on outrunning the police while being filmed on COPS, go for it mang. Throw up the deuce while you're on camera so I'll know you have us in mind.

I wouldn't recommend it, seriously. If you want to dress up your engine bay for maybe a car show or something then sure. Or if you plan on outrunning the police while being filmed on COPS, go for it mang. Throw up the deuce while you're on camera so I'll know you have us in mind.

What was your reasoning for not doing it? :crazy:

Archived