awd prelude

Nancy

Yes they have. There was a full time 4wd integra or prelude (can't remember which) back in the early 90's. I'll see if I can find a link.

Okay. It's the 93-94 JDM Integra ZXi with real time 4wd. Don't know about preludes, but here's the specs on the integra.

JDM Integra

The Prelude came in 4WS (Four Wheel Steering).

Current USDM Hondas with 4WD or AWD: Acura Legend, Acura MDX, Honda Pilot, Honda CR-V, Honda Element. I think that's pretty much it...as well as the coming Acura RDX. The Legend and RDX use SH-AWD while the rest of the SUVs use Real Time AWD.

Real Time AWD has been implemented in most of the Honda line-up in Japan...the Civic, the Integra, the K-Cars, and what not. Our old Civic Wagon had AWD also.

I was in my buddies S4 yesterday with him, and we totally demolished this EVO. It was a time like that I wish I had the sol. Evo's are not bad, but STI>Evo anyday.

I was thinking the same thing. What kind of BOV do they have ?

i dont think so. all the kids i know with evos have them and they are fine.

i wont lie, i went to the mitsubishi dealership the other day and looked at an MR...it was f*cking sick.

but i still love my STi more.

Salesmen at the Mitsubishi dealer were pricks when we went to look at the Evo's and the STI dealership's salesmen were cool as hell (until it came time to negotiate price). A good sales staff could easily decide which car I would buy in some situations.

the new evo's. its called the Evolution MR. has a couple goodies that the evo 8's dont have. like they are 6 speed, different front end.

That's like misleading. An MR is more like a top of the line of the Evolution IX lineup, such as the STi is the top of the line Impreza lineup. There's a base RS, then there's the IX, and then there's the MR which has the 6 speed.

Archived