Wheels for my new AE86

Wheels for my new AE86  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i put these wheels on my Hatchi Roku

• Hell Yes!!!!
    • Yes!!!
    • No!!!
    • Hell No!!!!

NO! The car is crap, so don't waste your money, bite the bullet, and sell it to me!!! J/K

I hate you for even owning that! I envy you, and it's the cleanest one I've seen, although I've actually only seen three in Minn, and they were crap!!!

Get the rims!!

Well the picture of that one is the picture off of http://www.worksuperwheels.com , the one i bought is a hatch/fast back, I'm not too fond of the Coupes... but the one i have is around the same condition as that one...

Thank you everyone who has put in a reply and a vote... still waiting for everyone else to post on this topic... Come on where are you SolLes,xxscaxx,BBS,BDS?!?

It looks good. I am not a big fan of four spokes, but it looks good on the corolla.

Yeah i wasnt either until i saw these wheels, then i just fell in love... Kinda like how i did when i saw the Mugen MF10's back in the day... haha :laugh:

It looks good. I am not a big fan of four spokes, but it looks good on the corolla.

lol, that's what everyone says about the Hachi's... Weird style rims look good on Hachis for some reason... I swear no matter how bright and goofy looking a rim is, the 86 can rock it and still be stylin...:thumbsup:

Your parents must love you.

Were you talking to me ..SSR..? but yeah my parents help just a little bit but nt much at all... the only thing they help me with is when my step dad will help install the parts on the car, but I'm the only one who buys everything for both of them...

Archived