My S2000

..SSR..

Didn't know if I should put this here or in showcase, but here is the list of parts I am going to get for my S2000....

AEM engine management system (on Sony Vaio)

C-West full bodykit including canards

There are lots of other things that I didn't/forgot to list.

EDIT.....Deleted the list, don't want anyone coming on here and seeing the parts I'm getting (incase they want to be buttheads and copy me).

Thanks, my parents threw a curve at me today....

They said I shouldn't fix up the S2000 because it is such a nice car. They said they would still get me the S2000 AND some other kind of Honda (I implied a 99 Civic h/b, they said ok) that I could fix up.

Fix up the S2000, or fix up a Civic?

Thanks, my parents threw a curve at me today....

They said I shouldn't fix up the S2000 because it is such a nice car. They said they would still get me the S2000 AND some other kind of Honda (I implied a 99 Civic h/b, they said ok) that I could fix up.

Fix up the S2000, or fix up a Civic?

damn, must be nice to have mommy and daddy buy rides for you.. heh, i wouldn't know that feeling :p

anyway, don't listen to civic either... good choice on the hatch, but i'm personally a big fan of EGs... they look much better than all other hatches and coupes, aside from the 99-00 Si in EBP... i'm such a sucker for EBP, ehhhh. also, hatches make for MUCH better project cars than coupes.

• 1 month later...

I would go for the S2k they just have that rare look more than a civic more than most cars fro that matter.

I meen cmon picture this your crusing down the highway and a Civic all decked out flys by or a S2000 all decked out goes by which one would turn your head more:D

Post some pics of these kits or where I can see them

THX

SnU

no, they took my future street racing name..... FUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrr im mad, i made that logo and everything like.... 3 years ago...........................im so pissed.....

looks like im gonna have to make someother one.................................................... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nice pix tho... im not really impressed :mad:

Archived