'eyyyyyy

mord3th

'lo all just thought i would introduce myself here. i have a 93 civic ex i bought in aug of 05 and im thinkin about doing some engine/body mods too it (i had a minor wreck a couple months ago: went sideways on a bridge and wrecked my frontend. so no a/c, bend hood, bum fender). Recently my exhaust manifold cracked so i decided to go ahead and buy a performance header for it. while im at it i would like to fix it back up with performace parts.

well heres why: 1)i dont have much money as i am about to go to college and am still 600$ short lol 2) the engine has some weird problems i.e burning oil, 200k/mi probs and i dont wanna take the risk of burning up my engine (although i would like to put in a jdm 3.2L turbo) again, it comes down to the money. i am starting a business as well, so hopefully if it works out good i can do more stuff :)

and hey, a header is way cooler than welding the old one closed :p

Archived