Prelude pictures

InfinitePrelude

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah where you get your head lamps.

Nice Lude dude! wat size rims are they?

They look like the stock Type SH rims powder coated black.

Once you get new side skirts, she'll look much better.

yeah tell me about it. when i bought this car it had a black widow kit on it and a green dragon on the side. Twas the worst looking car i had ever seen. but then i peeled the vynal off.

yeah tell me about it. when i bought this car it had a black widow kit on it and a green dragon on the side. Twas the worst looking car i had ever seen. but then i peeled the vynal off.
I have the exact same problem right now about the kit! Where did you get your new pieces

Infinate Prelude - you need to work on your photo taking skills. Why did you take a picture of your door handle? Car looks good though.

Im a Photographer, and thats an insult, but yeah I don't have a very good digi cam cause my good one got chaved.

I took it from there cause it was the best place to show off the gloss, and its one of the few kink free areas of the car. I took that while I was still waxing.

wow man. how much do you charge to make'em?

My price ranges from $600-$800+shipping....For the E46 single xenon projector setup, I charge $600, but for the TSX projector setup, I charge $800 and this includes all the parts(bulbs, ballast, projectors, labor)

I have the exact same problem right now about the kit! Where did you get your new pieces

I got my new pieces at http://www.2loww.com/97-01PreludeKitspage.html

They got some good stuff for a low price, just as long as you know how low your car is and how far to park from the curb (which everyone should be able to anyways) the high quality fiderglass wont break. I hear people always talking smack about it. It's lighter and just as long as your not bad driver it should treat ya good cause it's been treating me nicely.

ohh yeah and Prelude1897

I'll be saving up, might have to get some soon.

Archived