Prelude pictures

InfinitePrelude

I got my new pieces at http://www.2loww.com/97-01PreludeKitspage.html

They got some good stuff for a low price, just as long as you know how low your car is and how far to park from the curb (which everyone should be able to anyways) the high quality fiderglass wont break. I hear people always talking smack about it. It's lighter and just as long as your not bad driver it should treat ya good cause it's been treating me nicely.

ohh yeah and Prelude1897

I'll be saving up, might have to get some soon.

Alright then, just email or PM me when you're ready

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I love my doggy :)

DSCF0005.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Sorry those are kinda bad and not at very good angled but those are just pics to show what she looks like. Ill take engine bay pics after I get my secrete project done tomrrow :)

Nah, my sister got the car and I didn't have much say. When I got it my first thought was to sell it and get a Turbo II, but apparently I can't get anything manual. If not, then what's the point? So I kept it and I want to clean it up some.

I need stock tails + fenders... I'm just too damn lazy. Plus the woman likes it.. lol

I got my new pieces at http://www.2loww.com/97-01PreludeKitspage.html

They got some good stuff for a low price, just as long as you know how low your car is and how far to park from the curb (which everyone should be able to anyways) the high quality fiderglass wont break. I hear people always talking smack about it. It's lighter and just as long as your not bad driver it should treat ya good cause it's been treating me nicely.

ohh yeah and Prelude1897

I'll be saving up, might have to get some soon.

That's cool, just let me know when you're ready

Nah, my sister got the car and I didn't have much say. When I got it my first thought was to sell it and get a Turbo II, but apparently I can't get anything manual. If not, then what's the point? So I kept it and I want to clean it up some.

I need stock tails + fenders... I'm just too damn lazy. Plus the woman likes it.. lol

Argh so you not a true luder?

Archived