Turbo?

VR17

Doubt it, my friends dads company owns this Ingles, and he is rich so has no reason to sell.  (she drives a Lexus IS 300).

These are the first few things I have planned on doing...

• cam shafts
  • cam gears
  • valves
  • valvesprings
  • port and polish
  • 5 angle valve job
  • rods

My car will actually be more built than I am.  Not listing everything case I don't want some 50 yearold millionaire stealing my buildup plans.

Hey man you need some help making up things you're going to do to your car ask me. I'll help ya out.... I mean come on, a 50 year old man stealing your build up plans? BS BS BS How many people do the same thing you want to do everyday? crapLOADS!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey man you need some help making up things you're going to do to your car ask me. I'll help ya out.... I mean come on, a 50 year old man stealing your build up plans? BS BS BS How many people do the same thing you want to do everyday? crapLOADS!
This post was brought to you by the word Whore.

• 3 weeks later...
This post was brought to you by the word Whore.

God your soooooooooooooooo funny! I got owned again!!!!! WOW MAN! WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?? SOME WOULD SAY YOU PULL IT OUT OF YOUR ASS BUT I SAY IT'S TRUE GENIUS!!!

Archived