How can I tell ?

Dude, you really need to calm down. This is a forum, not an instant message, things take more than three seconds sometimes.

Anyway, post a pic of your cams, or your valve cover. Not the head itself. Follow directions, and quit being so antsy.

you posted a pic of the wrong side of the head my man , in between the 2 valves(under where your vtec rocker arm would be), theres a little black peg that sticks up out of head does it have these? the cams are the easiest way to tell if the cams have 12 lobes on each one than thats a vtec cam(for dohc engines).theres not too many 4 cyl engines honda or not that dont have 16 valves these days.

The PR4-5 head is a B18a head non-vtec. Pretty sure that the P75-1 Is an OBD-1 B18B head. Neither are vtec based on what I found.

Ya I called Honda and ran the numbers, Neither are VTECs that suck but I hear I can get just as much power ot of them all the same. Thanks for all the help.

Archived