BEST B SERIES VTEC STOCK COMBINATION POSSIBLE????!!!!&

drainedbycrx

HEY WHATS GOOD EVEYONE..IM NEW!!...DONT SAY NOOB, I HATE TAHT WORD..WO IM NEW...BUT ANYWAY..I JUST GOT A NEW MOTOR FOR MY 1991 CRX SI, DIRT CHEAP..I GOT A 94 INTEGRA LS BLOCK, HEAD MINUS VALVE COVER, INTAKE MANIFOLD, WIRING HARNESS,AC COMPRESSOR,POWER STEERING PUMP,ALTERNATOR AND STARTER.I WAS TOLD ITS ROUGHTLY 120,000 MILES AND I KNOW IT WAS FROM AN AUTOMATIC CAUSE THE TRANNY WAS THERE..IT WAS PRETTY MUCH IN PIECES...I GOT ABOUT 70% OF THE COMPLETE MOTOR FOR...READY...$50!..YES $50.00..HAS ANYONE HEARD OF A DEAL LIKE THIS?...WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR JUST WHAT I MENTIONED..ALSO...MY CRX SI IS GETTING THERE..ABOUT 195,000 AND STILL KICKING VTEC SINGLES ASSES ALL NIGHT.THEY GET PISSED!!!!..BUT HEY!,I CANT FIND ANYWHERE SPECSON A B20 VS.A B18 BLOCK WITH GSR HEAD..THATS MY PLAN..AND A GSR TRANNY..ANY SUGGESTIONS ON BUILDING THE BEST STOCK VTEC B SERIES I CAN POSSIBLE MAKE WITH WHAT I GOT...IM TRYING TO MAKE MY 50.00 DEAL GO AS FAR AS I CAN...WHAT DO YOU GUYS SUGGEST?...I HEARD A LS GSR IS LIKE 140..TAHT SUX!!!..DUDE I WANT A BEAST!..MY BOYS GOT A B20 GSR..LET ME KNOW..MAN I SAID ALOT..THANX FOR READING IT ALL DAMN!!..

do the LS VTEC deal...keep your b18 block, use the b16 head, and you'll get optimum torque and hp...this does require a lot of knowledge and internals work, so if you're not too knowledgable i'd say just sell your $50 motor and the one you have in there right now and buy a b16a2 and put it in there...

OK I WILL!!..IM WILLING TO SPEND LIKE NOTHING..I HAVE NO JOB..I JUST KINDA STUMBLED UPON THIS MOTOR FOR 50 BEANS.MY STOCK MOTOR IS A LIL BEAST MANI N..I RUN FOOLS DOWN..IT WILL GO......I NEED TO CLEAN HEAD AND BLOCK MYSELF...NO MONEY..IT JUST NEED A CLEANING,IT WAS SITTING IN A SHOP ALL OPOEN AND EXPOSED TO DIRT AND crap FOR LIKE 10 MONTHS..I WAS TOLD TO HOSE IT DOWN WITH CARB CLEANER....

OK I WILL!!..IM WILLING TO SPEND LIKE NOTHING..I HAVE NO JOB..I JUST KINDA STUMBLED UPON THIS MOTOR FOR 50 BEANS.MY STOCK MOTOR IS A LIL BEAST MANI N..I RUN FOOLS DOWN..IT WILL GO......I NEED TO CLEAN HEAD AND BLOCK MYSELF...NO MONEY..IT JUST NEED A CLEANING,IT WAS SITTING IN A SHOP ALL OPOEN AND EXPOSED TO DIRT AND crap FOR LIKE 10 MONTHS..I WAS TOLD TO HOSE IT DOWN WITH CARB CLEANER....

no money = nothing.

take caps lock off. thats what noobs do.

you guys are ridiculous..act like you cant read english..how can capitol letters confuse you??? im stumped.. im sure you all have over a kindergarden reading level..it shouldnt be disruptive or difficult to read...sorry you have a hard time..maybe if i got time i can halp you all with your spelling words, and reading skills.

Archived