ROLLING FENDER

onthefloor

That's not true. Before the camber kit (on a lowerd car) the top's of his tires would have leaned inward letting them tuck. Correcting the camber will bring the tops of the tires back out even and could potentially cause rubbing problems. When we finally put the camber kit on my dad's integra we ran into rubbing problems in the rear. We just took it to our bodyshop and had them roll the fenders when they repainted the front bumper (from rockchips).

Yeah i jacked my car up and stuck a baseball bat between the wheel well and the tire then dropped the car bak down a lil until the bat was snug and then just rolled the bat. It helped a little bit so now i only rub when i hit a big bump. Before it rubbed constantly.

Yeah i jacked my car up and stuck a baseball bat between the wheel well and the tire then dropped the car bak down a lil until the bat was snug and then just rolled the bat. It helped a little bit so now i only rub when i hit a big bump. Before it rubbed constantly.

all you had to do was have someone stand on the step of your car as your rolled the bag. This can also crack your paint too.

I watched a friend really f@#k up his paint and fenders with the bat trick. It was really funny, cuz he workedfor a tool warehouse where he could have just barrowed a rolling tool, wanted no advise, and was just prying outwards with the bat! Thank god it was a Mazda!

he means some one stand inside the door and roll the bat....

i would suggest having it professionaly done because paint is not cheap or a fast process by any means

I agree! Things like this are sometimes worth paying a pro!

Archived