Supra meet *vid*

The third supra on the dyno .. the khaki colored one .. seemed to rev to infinity. Those people were all covering their ears, and there was dust flying everywhere. It was absolutely insane. They showed the computer and it made over 1100 whp and 750 wtq. Insane.

Supras look so damn bad ass. I wish I could afford one :(

The third supra on the dyno .. the khaki colored one .. seemed to rev to infinity. Those people were all covering their ears, and there was dust flying everywhere. It was absolutely insane. They showed the computer and it made over 1100 whp and 750 wtq. Insane.

Supras look so damn bad ass. I wish I could afford one :(

i actually convinced my parents to get a supra, but once they found out they were older they wouldnt let me. either new or nothing. i was pissed.

yeah, where did joe go?

Supra's are very nice, and expensive too!

Has anyone seen a triple turbo Supra? I'm not sure it there's a point, but it looks nuts!!

I got pics, but it won't let me post them!

if there was, i can only imagine the lag....

you'd need to see how the turbo is set up. for example: you have multiple turbos setup in sequential meaning one spools up first and the second spools up later...there is virtually no lag.. if you have multiple turbos spooling up at the same time, you might as well just have one large turbo because you're gonna get some lag because you need more flow to spool up the turbos...i'm currently going single in my supra now and i'm finishing up the fuel...i'm hoping that the lag will be minimal considering i'm pushing the upper threshold of size and lag...

Archived