Whats up

Hay guys and gals long time no see. I've bean working on my car and havent had the chance to get online. I have some questions and some kick @$$ news. First the news, my cosen gave me a LS block, Two heads, two valve covers, and the intake. Now I want to get a V-TEC head for my LS whare can I get one and how much am I going to spend? Pluss I nead to get a Tranny for it as well, agaen whare can I get one and how much am I looking to spend? Any help would be great thanks.:thumbsup:

Good to see you posting again. Welcome back.

As for the VTEC head, best bet may be Ebay. They have a lot of B16 heads complete with everything, for about $450-500. As far as tranny goes, I am unsure of where you can buy one for a good price, but I would say going price is around $750-900. Don't forget you are going to need a ECU.

I can feal the love in the air :heart: But I do have a freind that has a 240SX with an RB20 that goes by Spiderman and a cusen with a right hand drive 240SX thats getting an RB26 who goes by Superman 8)

Archived