what did you actually get

CRG7

There was a thread for what everyone wanted for Christmas, but I haven't seen anything on what anyone actually got vs. what they wanted... so here's the thread.

Craftsman Torque Wrench, Craftsman 12pt metric wrench set, Craftsman Stool, Craftsman magnetic bowl, powered screwdriver, Super Street day-by-day calendar, flourescent work light, Staple Gun, Clothes, money (used to get a garage door opener), can't really remember what else off the top of my head.

i got some clothes, a couple books, money, bose ipod sound dock, alpine ipod interface, then i picked up an alpine headunit on monday (i got the unit and joey got the interface as another xmas present for me). my mom is supposed to give me some cash towards the head unit to make up for her not really getting me anything, but i'm waiting on that.

like 120 from grandparents, 160 from mom, and dad hasnt given me my full present yet.. we couldnt go shopping i'll probably get about 250.. not sure. and i got a new CUeTEC pool cue and a set of winchester pocket knives with a ringtone maker thing for my cell phone

Archived