You've GOTTA see this!

coll9947

wMTE2MDI1NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE2MDI1NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Sorry for the crapty camera phone pics.

So there I was, minding my own business, shipping some xmas gifts, when I happened upon this beauty.

NOTE: It's been snowing and raining nonstop in Boise for at least a week. There's no hood on this thing.

Anybody see the turbo that is just sitting there? Yeah. I don't think I have to say anything more.. but get this... up close it's MOUNTED... there's no exhaust side either.. but it's like mounted to the ALTERNATOR or something with little brackets. There's a HUGE intercooler in the bumper that you can kind of see in the pics.. yet he has a standard 4-2-1 header and a totally useless turbo... and NO HOOD.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have an intake filter because someone got to it already.

just because i prefer american over foreign dont mean i cant get help from people, and it sure as hell dont mean i cant help who i can neither.

Try not to ruin the point of this page, happens all the time. Lets hear your opinion about this person leavin their motor in the rain.

not only that, bolting on a turbo that is in no way hooked up and having a FMIC for no point either.

and SolLess took the pleasure away from me telling you how 97 bitched you.

i wouldn't really call it a turbo either... it's HALF a turbo bolted to that prelude alternator... no exhaust side.

he just doesn't have the exhaust side housing on it. i dont know why, then again, this guy is dumb enough to bolt it on with no purpose along with the fmic.

heres a scenario, he bought the turbo, and doesnt have the money to finish the job. so instead of leaving it at home, he shows it off by bolting it to god knows what, and pretending hes cool.

yeah, pretty much.

no thats not it. honda guys know way too much about cars to do somehting like that........

has anybody noticed that the new rice thingt to do is to put a bunch of stickers on your honda that says Honda or the symbol.... for those people who dont know its a honda, it clears up any confusion. i rfrackin hate honda drivers.

Archived