HOT IMPORT NIGHTS

onthefloor

Yo Dont worry Batman... Im ditching one of my best girl friends parties to go to Import Nights!! Whats more important my best friend or Import nights?? Yeah obviously import nights. haha She'll hate me but oh well this show only comes once a year!! I would have my car there but because its her b day ill end up going to her house later on. Ill take lots of pics though.

They held one here in Virginia Beach, and I almost died. Not only are there beautiful cars ... but there are beautiful ladies. Cool thing is, my girlfriend thought the cars were bad ass, and she really likes them. Take your girl, and tell her happy birthday.:thumbsup:

Well i just got back from import nights.... UM yeahh the girls are amazingly hott. I think i took more pics of gurls asses and (.)(.) then cars. The cars were str8. A lot of M3's and EVo's. I only saw like 3 civics!=-( Oh well Once my boy gets the pics on the computer ill post them.

I went to HIN Orlando , they should have called it HRN, Hot RICE Nights, the girls were hot. I hope the one in Miami os better, even if I dont get to go =(. LOL.

eh, hot import nights is basically all about looks.

when i went, there was a lot of civics and whatnot that were body kitted, lights n crap, but backed it up turbos left and right.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived