Turbo or Supercharger

Well, I saw this one video of a guy making an integra dragster with a custom 4.3 liter 4 cyl, 2 ecus, 2 fuel systems, twin turbos, etc. But that is an extreme circumstance.

I call BS on that, a 4.3 is a big V-6, in displacement size, that would be a ridiculous sized 4 cylinder motor.

No seriously he had it custom machined. It's not a honda engine. Completly custom. It was a rail car with an integra looking body on it. I'll see if I can find it again if you don't believe me.

machined from what??? I'm saying he would have had it forged, or cast, with a custom template, tens of thousands of dollars for just the block. what do you concieve it was created from??? I've personally never heard of any 4 cylinder larger than a 2.7L in displacement ever mass-produced, so no way they stretched that to 4.3 liters, and then boosted it. But if you scare up the video, it'd be cool to see.

Well, considering it was a video and the guy compared it to a B series to show the size difference I'd say it's real. Lets think for a second. Since I'm in no way related to the car or the owner, what reason would I have for making it up. I will try to find the video again, but if you call BS I really don't give a crap considering I have nothing to do with it in the first place.

Well, considering it was a video and the guy compared it to a B series to show the size difference I'd say it's real. Lets think for a second. Since I'm in no way related to the car or the owner, what reason would I have for making it up. I will try to find the video again, but if you call BS I really don't give a crap considering I have nothing to do with it in the first place.

Why does anybody make anything up??? To sound cool I guess, I dunno like I said if you can find the video produce it I'd like to see it.

Yeah, you're obviously new here, because anybody that's been here for awhile knows I wouldn't just make crap up to sound cool. I don't want to be cool. Stay in school. I'm still searching, just can't remember which site I saw it on.

Get over yourself with this "your obviously new" you've been a member here a whole 4 months longer than me, but the video is cool. pretty amazing stuff, that block had to be custom poured it didn't have tabs on there for normal accessories.

Don't need to get over myself. Making a point that if you had been here those 4 months you would know enough about me that I don't give a crap what dumbass noobs think about me and you would know I wasn't making crap up. Hell, if I was going to make something up, my del sol would have a built turbo rwd k20 in it.

Oh, and nice call on the bullcrap. You nailed that one on the head.

• 2 months later...

Archived