Prelude

sataniksyndrome

Why did they ever discontinue this line of models? I had to get a damn civic coupe cause of that, nothing personal, to civic owners (me included), but they're too slow and weak, they should really cancel that line and only keep the hp and torque configuration of civic si and keep that as standard for civics, and s2000 is one ugly car, it resembles the ugliness of mazda miata, it's made nice and al insidel, but it's gotta go, prelude should be brought back with a bit of a higher hp range than today's accords and a lot more lb or torque, slowness is very noticeable in new civics, accura rsx (type s)/honda integra (type r), and honda possibly s2000 when driving uphill Prelude was the perfect 2 seater (w/some extra room in the back), it's low profile allowed it for more active driving than say an accord or a civic.

You're not going to make friends very fast with that kind of post. I think the S2000 looks great and the prelude was discontinued because there was not enough sales for honda to profit from the model. Oh, and you seriously think a prelude would have more power than an S2000 or a type R? I along with most people on here would take a type r over a prelude anyday. Also, saying that they should get rid of all civic model besides the si is pretty dumb. Most people that buy a civic are not buying them for performance so why would honda kill a line of cars that makes them the most money?

I think STI's have a lot of room in the back. I was very comfortable riding in the back of it when we test drove it.

maybe its just the way i sit then. the way my seat is set back for me to drive, there is pretty much no room in the back. and i guess my friends just sit like gangsters b/c theres no room on the passenger side either :laugh:

yeah no, the prelude backseats are a joke. i never was trying to compare them to my STi.

im really not that tall, like 5' 11", but i guess i just have pretty long legs.

yeah that guys done. i think he realized what he said and is crying in a corner somewhere :laugh:

yeah im 6'2" so my car is really more of a 2 seater, and sometimes a 3 seater.

yeah, i rode in one of my friends prelude in the back and had to put my legs across the whole back to fit. plus my neck was on like a 30 degree angle.

See the prelude had the convenience to recline the front seats back, which i love to do in 2 door cars, but on s2000, you can't really do that. accord coupe is more of a family car to me, it's nice and all, but i find it a bit too big. I don't mean to bash on the s2000, it's just weird looking when viewing from certain angles especially with the closed roof from the side.

I rode in the back of my friends yellow 89 prelude and the room back there wasn't that bad, I never tried to get comfortable because we were just going down the street, but still, it wasn't that bad.

Archived