PARTS

nuggy94captivabluesi

Thanx 4 the sites i'll check em out. I wanna get my body back to good shape have lots of dings in it then honda rust in the rear panels. Need new front fenders both were dented and scrapped in amatter of a week probably go z3. Need new hood and trunk so wanna go cf 4 both. I wanna make it handle like an indy car 4 on the highway. Then turbo the engine and other mods to take out V8's and srt4's. Ithink a sohc doin that will b funny as hell. But currently it has aem cai dc sports fu strut bar dc sports 4-1 headers, catco hi- flow cat, skunk 2 cat back b&m short shifter and lowered w tien springs and just got rid of my 17's 4 15in rota knock offs and$.

rotas already are knock-offs. there aren't rota knock-offs, they're for the better known wheels (volk, mugen, racing hart, work, etc etc etc).

if you go with a 15-16" rota wheel (which you should do for a del sol anyway), then they will not be pricey. 17+ in any wheel is where the costs usually increase more drastically.

Im sorry rotas r a decent brand not top of the line, but to sell my 17's and lose looks point who cares what it looks like if it can move.And any ways to get rid of my rims that needed tires bad and recieve some other rims with new tires and get money,while my car will be sitting in the garage anyways. So i figure $300 extra for my turbo.So i dont care what my car is sitting on in the garage.

yeah i know that but to knock off an already knocked off brand is kinda rediculous. the c10s are knockoffs of the mugen f10s and there are a lot of other ones. i think rotas look better than a lot of other 17s out there too. 16 inch rotas will bring it up to about 600 for wheels and crapty tires.

Thats about right with wheels and tires. But when i not driving my car for 4-6 months depending snow, and rain its better to collect more money for the engine and body. Also i care about performance than style so i didnt care about what they were.I'll have something better in spring like volk or ssr's.

I had a set of those in 15" black already i liked them but my friend has them on his 96 green integra. 'll look around before i buy something, but turbo first. I want sohc sleeper so bad get a blk intercooler so hardly noticeable. And just have fun with the cobalt ss and srt4's, not to mention the guys who buy v8's to make up for the lack of size in there pants.

Archived