Its Christmas B*tches!

in another post, you were saying how your lude is running in the 13's ... with the right tuning and boost amount, you could be netting in the 12s ... or maybe high 11 if you ran 25 psi ... haha which of course your tires would be out of control ... unless of course you have lsd ... which i didn't think preludes had, unless you put one in ? ? ?

• 5 weeks later...

mmmmmmm...turboo.....

sollesshonda- i hope your kidding, im not sure what hes doing with his motor but to run 25 psi would have to have insane motor work. yes i believe he said he was in the 13's before but that was with the sc.

25 psi ... you could turn it up for a day or two. HAHA :laugh: I know that he would need new internals (duh), but maybe more like 10-15 psi would be nice,o:) ... Considering their has been some EVO's running 60psi in magazines, I'm sure if a Mitsu can do it, a Honda can too, with money of course.

But yes, I was definitely exaggerating.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't risk much more than 7 or 8 psi on a stock bottom end. Learn from the mistakes of thousands of other boost-heads and keep the boost to a minimum on an internally stock motor. Hondas generally have higher compression ratios than most other manufacturers. Most of those Evos running around have like 8:1 or 8.5:1, whereas the average Honda is more like 9.5:1 or higher. 06 Civics are 10.5:1, and the new Si is 11:1. That's a lot.

if i get some bigger injectors i could safely boost 25psi. and i bought an LSD. should easily hit 12's. i think im gonna stick to about 18psi for now at the track. but yeah 25psi is do-able. theres alother thread on here somewhere with all my build info....

Archived