Its Christmas B*tches!

The pink in her shirt doesn't match the red in her pants.......one of the two needs to be removed for her outfit to look alright. :laugh:

Can't really tell from the pictures....what kind/size of turbo did you end up going with. Stuff looks good btw, when you getting it all on the car?

nice i want a CRX for a daily driver to keep my accord off the steet..

i need to do full restoration and do a vtec head swap and try to finish on my turboing project for it. i only have the turbo and BOV uninstalled. i drive it way too much and also need to do shox and springs and stuff.

all this other stuff i need to do i have 1600 dollars to spend on my car from my pos civic i sold and my jobs over the summer and i just kept saving my money. just havent decided on anything yet.

Nice turbo...wow SSR thats exactly what i was thinking.....mail order bride lol...anyway yea i didnt know that turbo kits come w/ additional add on mail order brides lol you must of got it from the soviet union lol :thumbsup:

Archived