Debadging Video.

Chubs

i got an easier way , lol , you go to autozone , get a rubber wheel that goes on a drill , and it takes that glue or decals off with ease in minutes without hurting paint. looks like an eraser in the form of a wire wheel , lol

i got an easier way , lol , you go to autozone , get a rubber wheel that goes on a drill , and it takes that glue or decals off with ease in minutes without hurting paint. looks like an eraser in the form of a wire wheel , lol

i used that to get the pinstripe and stuff of my car

DSC07088.jpg

DSC07089.jpg

DSC07086.jpg

DSC07087.jpg

DSC07085.jpg

is there fo sho paint behind it....casue i think i might go get some wd40 and try that....is there any chance that that will mess up the paint?

If you mean paint behind the emblems then yes, I did this method to my Prelude and it worked like a charm.

i took mine off and the bug and tar remover is so much better....dont use wd40....works to slow...im bout to take an oldsmobile thing off my friends car and his front hood emblem...his car got keyed and two of his tires were deflated at our school during the day...and another three cars were keyed and one of them had his cd player stolen and one of his tires slashed

his car got keyed and two of his tires were deflated at our school during the day...and another three cars were keyed and one of them had his cd player stolen and one of his tires slashed

That SUX!

Stupid crackheads...

they looked at the cameras and saw it was to black kids but the cameras blew so bad they couldnt zoom in enough to see who it was.....it wasnt a surprise that the people were black cause our school is full of them...no offense..but most of them are on crack, weed, or some other crap...like 3weeks ago i skipped two days of school cause there was supposed to be a gang war at my lunch hour..but i was at school that day...but the next day there were rumors of two hitlist with 40white kids on each...and i know blacks at my school dont like me so i skipped after 3hour and then the next day...crazy crap...have u guys noticed how many school shootings there have been latly

if they're bolt on then using the dental floss/fishing line method won't work cause you'll just hit a bolt. i know old acuras were bolt ons because 90integra effed up his hood taking off the front emblem.

wtf you talkin' about? no i didn't!

1990's didn't come with emblems...

Archived